USA: LATimes.com President New Chief At DailyShopper
DailyShopper Network, the online promotions network for brick-and-mortar retailers, has named Carol Perruso president and chief operating officer. Perruso brings to DailyShopper more than 20 years of leadership experience in both the online and offline newspaper businesses. In her most recent position, Perruso served as president of latimes.com and a vice president of the Los Angeles Times, the US's largest metropolitan daily newspaper. "DailyShopper is an exciting company that is changing the way retailers reach online consumers," said Perruso. "We provide an innovative platform that allows merchants to create 'net circulars' on their own website and to reach consumers on DailyShopper's network of sites. For consumers, the DailyShopper advantage is clear. They can now use the web to find advertised specials at local stores, where most purchases are made." During Perruso's tenure, latimes.com page views increased by five times, and unique users increased to 1.3 million to become the number one news site in the Los Angeles area. Before joining the Los Angeles Times and latimes.com, Perruso held various management and editorial positions at several major metropolitan newspapers. "Carol is an outstanding addition to our team. Her experience working in both print and online media is vital to DailyShopper's business of personalising and localising the web to connect advertisers and targeted consumers," said Hesky Kutscher, CEO of DailyShopper Network. "Carol's expertise will be instrumental in implementing new business strategies while furthering the development of our internal operations."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack