GERMANY: Lauffenmuhle, Nano-Tex Offer Enhanced Fabrics
Through a partnership with the Nano-Tex group, German fabric manufacturer Lauffenmuhle GmbH is offering an autumn 2005 collection with improved stain release, crease resistant and waterproofing properties.
The fabrics' properties will be guaranteed for up to 30 launderings. Lauffenmuhle also stresses that there is no loss of aesthetic appeal or handle as a result of the treatment.
The Nanocare process will initially be used in casualwear fabrics, particularly corded velvets.
By Sonia Roberts.
If you're in the apparel industry, you've likely heard the term "nanotechnology" and its claims to revolutionise the marketplace writes Stacy Baker. It's being used to impart characteristics onto fabr...
Sporting goods maker adidas has tapped Nano-Tex to add a new level of comfort to shorts and pants in its Yocum activewear line....
New Balance Performance Outerwear, the newest licensee of New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc, has teamed up with Nano-Tex to fuse fashion and performance in its new, vintage-inspired Circa V outerwear line...
International textile companies including Zegna, Marzotto, and Ziche are to meet in Padua, Italy, next month to discuss the benefits of nanotechnologies in helping their businesses stay ahead of the c...
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- PETA calls for wool boycott on “gruesome” exposé
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015