GERMANY: Lauffenmuhle, Nano-Tex Offer Enhanced Fabrics
Through a partnership with the Nano-Tex group, German fabric manufacturer Lauffenmuhle GmbH is offering an autumn 2005 collection with improved stain release, crease resistant and waterproofing properties.
The fabrics' properties will be guaranteed for up to 30 launderings. Lauffenmuhle also stresses that there is no loss of aesthetic appeal or handle as a result of the treatment.
The Nanocare process will initially be used in casualwear fabrics, particularly corded velvets.
By Sonia Roberts.
If you're in the apparel industry, you've likely heard the term "nanotechnology" and its claims to revolutionise the marketplace writes Stacy Baker. It's being used to impart characteristics onto fabr...
Sporting goods maker adidas has tapped Nano-Tex to add a new level of comfort to shorts and pants in its Yocum activewear line....
New Balance Performance Outerwear, the newest licensee of New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc, has teamed up with Nano-Tex to fuse fashion and performance in its new, vintage-inspired Circa V outerwear line...
International textile companies including Zegna, Marzotto, and Ziche are to meet in Padua, Italy, next month to discuss the benefits of nanotechnologies in helping their businesses stay ahead of the c...
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry