GERMANY: Lauffenmuhle, Nano-Tex Offer Enhanced Fabrics
Through a partnership with the Nano-Tex group, German fabric manufacturer Lauffenmuhle GmbH is offering an autumn 2005 collection with improved stain release, crease resistant and waterproofing properties.
The fabrics' properties will be guaranteed for up to 30 launderings. Lauffenmuhle also stresses that there is no loss of aesthetic appeal or handle as a result of the treatment.
The Nanocare process will initially be used in casualwear fabrics, particularly corded velvets.
By Sonia Roberts.
If you're in the apparel industry, you've likely heard the term "nanotechnology" and its claims to revolutionise the marketplace writes Stacy Baker. It's being used to impart characteristics onto fabr...
Sporting goods maker adidas has tapped Nano-Tex to add a new level of comfort to shorts and pants in its Yocum activewear line....
New Balance Performance Outerwear, the newest licensee of New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc, has teamed up with Nano-Tex to fuse fashion and performance in its new, vintage-inspired Circa V outerwear line...
International textile companies including Zegna, Marzotto, and Ziche are to meet in Padua, Italy, next month to discuss the benefits of nanotechnologies in helping their businesses stay ahead of the c...
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020