UK: Laura Ashley appoints Synergy Licensing as agent
Synergy Licensing has been named as one of Laura Ashley's licensing agencies, to help expand the brand into juvenile, toys, collectibles, publishing and consumable categories.
Synergy said that all licensed products will reinforce brand equity and "reflect the integrity" of the Laura Ashley name and reputation for designer quality merchandise.
"Our loyal Laura Ashley consumers look to us to provide a breadth of merchandise consistent with the distinctive look and quality that has made our brand so steadfast and successful" says Laura Ashley president Penne Cairoli. "Synergy Licensing understands our heritage and has the experience to bring us qualified licensees in categories that will enhance and grow the licensing programme".
Laura Ashley already works with over 30 other active licensees.
Fashion and furnishings retailer Laura Ashley has managed to shrug off declining consumer confidence and unseasonably wet weather to report a rise in sales in the first 18 weeks of its current year....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020