UK: Laura Ashley to debut men's wear collection
The men's shirts will be available in stripe, check and plain designs
Fashion and homewares retailer Laura Ashley is expanding into men's wear with the launch of its first collection of men's shirts next month.
Man at LA, which includes 14 shirts in stripe, check and plain designs, will be available in sizes small to extra large for GBP70 (US$110.10).
Last month, the company said it saw continuing sales momentum into the second half of its financial year after reporting a 4.2% year-on-year rise in total retail sales. Like-for-like sales increased 4.9% for the 19 weeks to 8 December.
Retailer Laura Ashley Holdings Plc has seen sales slip in the first 18 weeks of its current financial year as cold weather hurt sales of spring and summer fashions....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Wedding dress retailer David's Bridal Inc has appointed Pamela Wallack, the head of Gap's Global Creative Center in New York, as its new chief executive officer....
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 201...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- US apparel import data shows China competitiveness
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Critical findings identified at Bangladesh complex
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey