UK: Laura Ashley to debut men's wear collection
The men's shirts will be available in stripe, check and plain designs
Fashion and homewares retailer Laura Ashley is expanding into men's wear with the launch of its first collection of men's shirts next month.
Man at LA, which includes 14 shirts in stripe, check and plain designs, will be available in sizes small to extra large for GBP70 (US$110.10).
Last month, the company said it saw continuing sales momentum into the second half of its financial year after reporting a 4.2% year-on-year rise in total retail sales. Like-for-like sales increased 4.9% for the 19 weeks to 8 December.
Retailer Laura Ashley Holdings Plc has seen sales slip in the first 18 weeks of its current financial year as cold weather hurt sales of spring and summer fashions....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Wedding dress retailer David's Bridal Inc has appointed Pamela Wallack, the head of Gap's Global Creative Center in New York, as its new chief executive officer....
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 201...
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US apparel prices continue to fall