UK: Laura Ashley to debut men's wear collection
The men's shirts will be available in stripe, check and plain designs
Fashion and homewares retailer Laura Ashley is expanding into men's wear with the launch of its first collection of men's shirts next month.
Man at LA, which includes 14 shirts in stripe, check and plain designs, will be available in sizes small to extra large for GBP70 (US$110.10).
Last month, the company said it saw continuing sales momentum into the second half of its financial year after reporting a 4.2% year-on-year rise in total retail sales. Like-for-like sales increased 4.9% for the 19 weeks to 8 December.
Retailer Laura Ashley Holdings Plc has seen sales slip in the first 18 weeks of its current financial year as cold weather hurt sales of spring and summer fashions....
Wedding dress retailer David's Bridal Inc has appointed Pamela Wallack, the head of Gap's Global Creative Center in New York, as its new chief executive officer....
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- PETA calls for wool boycott on “gruesome” exposé
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015