UK: Laura Ashley to debut men's wear collection
The men's shirts will be available in stripe, check and plain designs
Fashion and homewares retailer Laura Ashley is expanding into men's wear with the launch of its first collection of men's shirts next month.
Man at LA, which includes 14 shirts in stripe, check and plain designs, will be available in sizes small to extra large for GBP70 (US$110.10).
Last month, the company said it saw continuing sales momentum into the second half of its financial year after reporting a 4.2% year-on-year rise in total retail sales. Like-for-like sales increased 4.9% for the 19 weeks to 8 December.
Retailer Laura Ashley Holdings Plc has seen sales slip in the first 18 weeks of its current financial year as cold weather hurt sales of spring and summer fashions....
Wedding dress retailer David's Bridal Inc has appointed Pamela Wallack, the head of Gap's Global Creative Center in New York, as its new chief executive officer....
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- Inditex renews global trade union agreement
- UK apparel market realising real benefits of RFID