US: Lawson hires industry veterans for sales/marketing roles
ERP software supplier Lawson has expanded its leadership team to help develop and support its sales and growth strategies.
The St Paul, Minnesota-based company has hired Scott Swoish as senior vice president of sales operations, Fady Sfeir as vice president of indirect channels for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Barry Wilderman as vice president of business strategy.
As senior vice president of sales operations, Swoish will oversee the company's worldwide sales operations team. He joins Lawson from SPL WorldGroup where he was senior vice president of global consulting and sales operations, Manila delivery centre and partner alliances.
Sfeir joins Lawson as vice president of indirect channels in EMEA, and will concentrate on expanding Lawson's indirect sales initiatives throughout the entire region. Before joining Lawson, Sfeir served as Oracle's senior sales director for the SMB (small/medium business) applications business in EMEA.
Wilderman will become Lawson's vice president of business strategy, leading initiatives that link Lawson's overall business strategies and sales objectives. Wilderman most recently served as vice president of NPD Group, where he managed industry analysts specialising in consumer electronics and IT hardware and software.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Harry Debes' first year as CEO of Lawson Software was dominated by the company's merger with Intentia International, in early 2006. Now, 15 months after the deal's completion, he tells just-style how ...
Pebblestone Fashion International is now targeting small and medium-sized companies with its ERP business management solution....
Pebblestone Fashion International, the supplier of ERP software for fashion and footwear companies, has named Menno Woldhuis as its international marketing director....
Footwear manufacturer and distributor Muang Thong Mahachai Co Ltd has gone live with a new ERP system to help it detect demand changes, reforecast, rebalance inventory allocation and optimise its prod...
Accessory designer and distributor Brandwell Limited has implemented Datel's Protex business management solution to help gain better visibility and control over its overseas production process....
T-shirt and casual wear maker American Apparel has chosen the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP solution to support its vertical supply chain, production, and global wholesale and retail operations....
Uniform maker Edwards Garment is to implement New Generation Computing's software solutions to help it keep pace with the rapidly changing demands of the business....
Umbro, the manufacturer of football kit and related products, has selected PTC's FlexPLM solution to help shorten lead times and reduce development costs....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar