US: Lawson launches assortment replenishment planner
New software designed to help fashion brand owners manage the entire product assortment and store replenishment process and react more quickly to customer demands, has been launched by Lawson.
The Lawson Assortment Replenishment Planner enables firms to manage everything from defining and introducing new collections, through to planning store assortments and executing merchandise buy-plans and store push-plans, and managing store inventory replenishment.
"Fashion brand owners usually have many different spreadsheets and software systems to plan their assortments and manage their stores," said Andrew Dalziel, marketing director for Lawson Software.
"With different store groups taking different combinations of styles, colours and sizes, it is often a time consuming and broken process."
The new application addresses these concerns by building "the right assortment plans, push plans and inventory replenishment plans, helping to maximise the fashion brand owner's overall sell-through rates."
The Lawson Assortment Replenishment Planner works in conjunction with the Lawson M3 Enterprise Management System.
The latest developments in Information Technology for the apparel industry came under the spotlight at last month’s IMB Forum in Germany. The event was attended by Niki Tait, who reports here on the c...
Apparel suppliers, retailers and importers face countless challenges in the months ahead, including political uncertainty on global trade, increasing costs in China, intensifying logistics pressures, ...
Lawson Software has bought the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) division of San Francisco-based Freeborders in a move that will expand its offering for companies in the fashion industry....
Athletic apparel company Canterbury of New Zealand has signed a contract to implement the Lawson QuickStep Fashion software application....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack