US: Lawson signs software contract with Alternative Apparel
Lawson Software has announced a new software deal with fashion manufacturer Alternative Apparel.
The two parties signed a contract to implement Lawson QuickStep Fashion, including Lawson e-Sales and Lawson Business Intelligence.
A statement said Alternative Apparel's current software could no longer support new value-adding business processes, such as flexible inventory allocation.
"We needed to find a standard, industry-tailored solution along with people with fashion industry expertise to implement it," said Evan Toporek, president and COO for Alternative Apparel.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Supply chain software provider Lawson Software has announced that Stefan Schulz is being promoted to its chief financial officer....
New features and a standardised interface between its Fashion PLM tool and full M3 Enterprise Management System are among the latest updates to Lawson's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution....
New tools to train users and improve supply chain visibility and control are among the features added to the latest version of Lawson's enterprise software package....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022