USA/SPAIN: Lazer Appoints New Market Development Chief
Lazer Transportation Services and its Spanish alliance partner, ACS Autonomous Cargo Systems, have appointed Tony Diz market development manager - Spain, for the newly formed North America-Spain Trade Region Service Group.Diz will coordinate Lazer's operations teams in North America and the ACS operations teams located throughout Spain for this exciting new joint initiative. Through the North America-Spain Trade Region Service Group, Lazer and ACS intend to speed information on the transportation, packaging and regulatory impacts to customers who are evaluating trade opportunities between these two countries.Increasing trade options among several industry segments, including fashion and automotive manufacturing, have created greater demand for the localised knowledge and global experience Lazer Transportation Services offers. "The North America-Spain initiative will provide our customers with real value added service enhancements, just as our North America-UK Trade Region Service Group has demonstrated since its inception in September," said James R. Lhamon, COO for Lazer Transportation Services.Diz brings seven years of experience in Spain to New York, most recently managing sales and operations for the ACS company's Barcelona office, where he serviced both the Fashion and Automotive industries. "These are two key industries where Lazer has significant involvement," said Lhamon."I am anxious to unveil to Spain's shoe and textile manufacturers Lazer's collapsible garment shipping container programme along with the company's other proprietary services, developed for the North American fashion industry," said Tony Diz."Lazer has seen over twenty per cent growth from fashion industry customers this year alone and Tony's appointment will be a perfect fit to Lazer's momentum and continued growth in this business segment," said Lhamon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts