US: Le Coq Sportif opts for Centric software
Sportswear company Le Coq Sportif is to use Centric Software's PLM suite to manage the design, development and introduction of its footwear and apparel collections.
The Centric suite consists of three web-based applications designed to improve profitability and time-to-market by providing immediate visibility into costs, forecasts, orders, calendars, suppliers and product specifications.
"In order to expand our business and successfully enter into new markets, we need web-based applications that support our processes and enable up-to-the minute collaboration for our global teams," said Nicolas Menrath, VP operations at Le Coq Sportif.
The PLM solution integrates line planning and product sourcing along with traditional product specification functionality.
"Centric's applications will enable us to manage more lines and gain better visibility into the entire collection process, so we can successfully introduce more collections per year and obtain our aggressive growth objectives," Menrath added.
Hart Schaffner & Marx, a subsidiary of casual and golf apparel maker Hartmarx Corporation, is implementing product lifecycle management and shop floor control software as part of its strategy to becom...
Software vendors Dassault Systemes and Zymmetry Group have teamed up to deliver and integrated global development and sourcing solution for the apparel industry - which is being billed as an industry ...
Corporate apparel and uniform supplier OOBE is to use New Generation Computing's (NGC) e-PLM to manage product design and development for its design/build and corporate apparel businesses....
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack