GERMANY: Leading The Way In Euro Home Shopping
The UK may have more Internet users, but when it comes to shopping from home, Germany is by far the most important market in Europe, according to a new report from Retail Intelligence, the retail analysts. The findings, published in "Home Shopping in Europe" indicate that Germany accounts for 40 per cent of the e57bn European home shopping market, with the UK well behind in second place with 23 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack