USA: Leather Factory Enjoys Q3 Profit Climb
International marketer and distributor of leather goods The Leather Factory Inc on Wednesday reported a sharp climb in third quarter income to $534,000 from $396,000 in the year-ago period. The Texas-based company said net sales in the quarter to September 30 rose three per cent to $9.4 million from $9.1m in 2001, while same-store sales were flat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth