USA: Leather Factory Expands Texan Presence
The Leather Factory, Inc (Amex: TLF) today announced that it is opening new sales and distribution units in Houston and Dallas, Texas in October. This will bring the number of company-owned locations in Texas to six. The other Texas sales units are located in Fort Worth, San Antonio, El Paso, and Austin. With the new units, the company will have 27 locations nationally, and one location in Canada.Wray Thompson, chairman, president and chief executive officer of The Leather Factory, Inc, said: "We are committed to serving the leathercraft industry and try to design our expansion plans around the needs of the industry. The opening of the Houston and Dallas units brings our new locations opened during the past year and a half to six, three of which are in Texas. We believe there are plenty of leathercrafters in the Dallas and Houston areas. By opening sales units in those areas, we can better service customers located there and in surrounding areas."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report