USA: Leather Factory Expands Texan Presence
The Leather Factory, Inc (Amex: TLF) today announced that it is opening new sales and distribution units in Houston and Dallas, Texas in October. This will bring the number of company-owned locations in Texas to six. The other Texas sales units are located in Fort Worth, San Antonio, El Paso, and Austin. With the new units, the company will have 27 locations nationally, and one location in Canada.Wray Thompson, chairman, president and chief executive officer of The Leather Factory, Inc, said: "We are committed to serving the leathercraft industry and try to design our expansion plans around the needs of the industry. The opening of the Houston and Dallas units brings our new locations opened during the past year and a half to six, three of which are in Texas. We believe there are plenty of leathercrafters in the Dallas and Houston areas. By opening sales units in those areas, we can better service customers located there and in surrounding areas."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022