USA: Leather Factory Expands Texan Presence
The Leather Factory, Inc (Amex: TLF) today announced that it is opening new sales and distribution units in Houston and Dallas, Texas in October. This will bring the number of company-owned locations in Texas to six. The other Texas sales units are located in Fort Worth, San Antonio, El Paso, and Austin. With the new units, the company will have 27 locations nationally, and one location in Canada.Wray Thompson, chairman, president and chief executive officer of The Leather Factory, Inc, said: "We are committed to serving the leathercraft industry and try to design our expansion plans around the needs of the industry. The opening of the Houston and Dallas units brings our new locations opened during the past year and a half to six, three of which are in Texas. We believe there are plenty of leathercrafters in the Dallas and Houston areas. By opening sales units in those areas, we can better service customers located there and in surrounding areas."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022