USA: Leather Factory Expands Texan Presence
The Leather Factory, Inc (Amex: TLF) today announced that it is opening new sales and distribution units in Houston and Dallas, Texas in October. This will bring the number of company-owned locations in Texas to six. The other Texas sales units are located in Fort Worth, San Antonio, El Paso, and Austin. With the new units, the company will have 27 locations nationally, and one location in Canada.Wray Thompson, chairman, president and chief executive officer of The Leather Factory, Inc, said: "We are committed to serving the leathercraft industry and try to design our expansion plans around the needs of the industry. The opening of the Houston and Dallas units brings our new locations opened during the past year and a half to six, three of which are in Texas. We believe there are plenty of leathercrafters in the Dallas and Houston areas. By opening sales units in those areas, we can better service customers located there and in surrounding areas."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"