USA: Leather Factory Expands Texan Presence
The Leather Factory, Inc (Amex: TLF) today announced that it is opening new sales and distribution units in Houston and Dallas, Texas in October. This will bring the number of company-owned locations in Texas to six. The other Texas sales units are located in Fort Worth, San Antonio, El Paso, and Austin. With the new units, the company will have 27 locations nationally, and one location in Canada.Wray Thompson, chairman, president and chief executive officer of The Leather Factory, Inc, said: "We are committed to serving the leathercraft industry and try to design our expansion plans around the needs of the industry. The opening of the Houston and Dallas units brings our new locations opened during the past year and a half to six, three of which are in Texas. We believe there are plenty of leathercrafters in the Dallas and Houston areas. By opening sales units in those areas, we can better service customers located there and in surrounding areas."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack