GERMANY: Leather Fair Puts Footwear And Apparel Fashions Together
Trends for the spring/summer 2002 season will be unveiled to the trade at the 'plw - leather and more' trade fair due to be held from April 24-25 in Pirmasens, Germany. The fair will feature more than 270 collections for the season after next spread over an area of 9000 sq ms. "The broad range of exhibitors from the supplier industry to the footwear industry, coupled with the international designers and the first fashion show to show clothing and footwear on the catwalk together, offers the ideal platform for filtering out the early trends", says Elke Tronche, managing director of the trade fair and events company Messe und Veranstaltungsgesellschaft Pirmasens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022