GERMANY: Leather Fair Puts Footwear And Apparel Fashions Together
Trends for the spring/summer 2002 season will be unveiled to the trade at the 'plw - leather and more' trade fair due to be held from April 24-25 in Pirmasens, Germany. The fair will feature more than 270 collections for the season after next spread over an area of 9000 sq ms. "The broad range of exhibitors from the supplier industry to the footwear industry, coupled with the international designers and the first fashion show to show clothing and footwear on the catwalk together, offers the ideal platform for filtering out the early trends", says Elke Tronche, managing director of the trade fair and events company Messe und Veranstaltungsgesellschaft Pirmasens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective