GERMANY: Leather Fair Puts Footwear And Apparel Fashions Together
Trends for the spring/summer 2002 season will be unveiled to the trade at the 'plw - leather and more' trade fair due to be held from April 24-25 in Pirmasens, Germany. The fair will feature more than 270 collections for the season after next spread over an area of 9000 sq ms. "The broad range of exhibitors from the supplier industry to the footwear industry, coupled with the international designers and the first fashion show to show clothing and footwear on the catwalk together, offers the ideal platform for filtering out the early trends", says Elke Tronche, managing director of the trade fair and events company Messe und Veranstaltungsgesellschaft Pirmasens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar