UN: Leather Industry Official To Leave UN
Ron Sauer (52) of the International Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO is leaving the United Nations at the end of December. He is best known for creating and producing the Market News Service for hides, skins and semi-tanned leather (MNS) since 1985, the 'Sauer Indexes' for hides and skins, the African Leather Federation (AFLAI) and the 'Meet in Africa' events of which he was the initiator and organizer. He wrote a number of publications, guides and manuals and participates in many conferences and other official meetings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again