INDIA: Leather Industry Promotes Safety Message
India's Council for Leather Exports (CLE) is telling the world about the occupational safety and quality standards in its industry.
The message is coming out loud and clear at CLE's stand at the A+A Fair in Dusseldorf.
And the CLE is expecting the Kolkata region, where the majority of these goods are produced to benefit from the campaign. The CLE said it wants to improve the Indian brand image.
The campaign seems to be paying off - in the first three days of the fair, there were 53 enquiries for Indian safety products.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack