INDIA: Leather Industry To Get Help From Italy
Leather and shoe manufacturers in Andhra Pradesh are to get a helping hand from Italy, thanks to the Business Priming Fund Project of Asia Invest. The European Commission is to finance leather projects in India in a bid to improve the production of high-quality goods. The programme is open to all entrepreneurs in the industry, and as many as 19 projects have already been identified.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs