UK: Leather Technology Transfer Project Announces Seminar
The Leather and Allied Technology Transfer Network (LATTNET) project is to hold a seminar called 'The Leather Perspective - from conception to the consumer' next Thursday.The project, funded under the DTI Focus Technical Programme, was launched with the objectives of helping tanners to take up various technologies, and to strengthen technical knowledge about leather in the leather supply chain, particularly among manufacturers, retailers and consumers.The LATTNET project has now been running since March 1999 and participants have already felt the value of increased and improved communication throughout the leather supply chain. From seminars and events already held, it has become clear that all SMEs in the supply chain can benefit from a better understanding of each others' businesses, production methods, technology, problems and experiences.To further develop this understanding, a one day seminar is being organised. The Leather Perspective - from conception to the consumer, will cover all aspects of the supply chain and the objectives include the explanation of the importance and impact of each link in the leather supply chain relative to other links up or down the chain. Expert speakers will cover complex technical aspects in depth, and will clearly explain the function of, and technologies employed in, their specialities.For further information contact: Christine Powley-Williams tel: 01604 679938 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts