UK: Leather Technology Transfer Project Announces Seminar
The Leather and Allied Technology Transfer Network (LATTNET) project is to hold a seminar called 'The Leather Perspective - from conception to the consumer' next Thursday.The project, funded under the DTI Focus Technical Programme, was launched with the objectives of helping tanners to take up various technologies, and to strengthen technical knowledge about leather in the leather supply chain, particularly among manufacturers, retailers and consumers.The LATTNET project has now been running since March 1999 and participants have already felt the value of increased and improved communication throughout the leather supply chain. From seminars and events already held, it has become clear that all SMEs in the supply chain can benefit from a better understanding of each others' businesses, production methods, technology, problems and experiences.To further develop this understanding, a one day seminar is being organised. The Leather Perspective - from conception to the consumer, will cover all aspects of the supply chain and the objectives include the explanation of the importance and impact of each link in the leather supply chain relative to other links up or down the chain. Expert speakers will cover complex technical aspects in depth, and will clearly explain the function of, and technologies employed in, their specialities.For further information contact: Christine Powley-Williams tel: 01604 679938 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022