FRANCE: Lectra and WWA sign PLM partnership
Software firm Lectra has signed a partnership with consultancy Walter Wilhelm Associates (WWA) to support the Lectra Fashion PLM solution.
US-based WWA consults in product lifecycle management (PLM) for the apparel, footwear, and associated retail industries.
Lectra said its partnership with WWA will reinforce the company's ability to provide consulting services for the inevitable changes in management processes involved in implementing fashion PLM projects.
"Walter Wilhelm Associates has a long history of technological innovation for industries using soft materials," said Daniel Harari, Lectra CEO. "The company's expertise in apparel manufacturing organisation makes it the clear leader in process streamlining and PLM implementation. We are very pleased to enter into this partnership with WWA which aims to extend access to PLM solutions for mid-size as well as large fashion businesses."
"My associate Derek Jones and I, together with the whole WWA team, are very excited about working with Lectra and their innovative Lectra Fashion PLM solution," said Walter Wilhelm. "I am convinced that Lectra's world class technology and expertise combined with our unique PLM consulting experience will successfully deliver profitable, value-added project implementation to companies wishing to adopt this technology to overcome today's challenges."
Apparel and retail company Madura Garments has gone live with Lawson Software's Fashion Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution....
Retailers Target Australia and Kmart Australia are seeking to streamline their global sourcing of private label merchandise by acquiring the CBX system offered by Core Solutions....
A technical seminar dedicated to garment sizing and fit is being held in the UK next month to discuss the challenges facing brands, retailers and suppliers on the ever-changing body shapes around the ...
Gerber Technology has launched a new version of webPDM, the flagship component of its product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite....
Yunique Solutions has added new materials development tools to its plmOn product lifecycle management (PLM) software, which allow fashion firms to manage the development of both raw materials and new ...
Zweave Inc has launched a suite of Zdesign packaged product lifecycle management (PLM) services for the apparel and footwear industry....
Clothing technology and research organisation [TC]² is extending the virtual fashion capability of its 3D body scanning hardware/software solutions....
Chinese sportswear manufacturer and distributor Xtep (Group) Co Ltd has updated its product lifecycle management (PLM) system to boost collaboration within its global supply chain....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020