US: Lectra appoints Epperson as VP of sales, manufacturing
Apparel industry technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Paul Epperson as vice president of sales, manufacturing for North America, tasked with helping firms in North America optimise their cutting rooms and reduce manufacturing costs.
Epperson will be responsible for leading strategic growth solutions for CAD/CAM solutions in the North American market, which includes Canada, the United States, Mexico and some countries in Central America.
He reports to Lectra North America president Roy Shurling and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
"Developing our position in North America is one of our top priorities and Paul's appointment will enable us to strengthen our sales team.
"At a time when many companies are cutting back, Lectra is continuing to invest in the future. As a result we are able to provide our customers with an innovative offer along with unrivaled consulting, support and customer care," said Daniel Harari, Lectra CEO.
Prior to joining Lectra Epperson spent 15 years at General Electric, where he most recently served as North American sales director for its automation division.
Given their rapid evolution over recent years, it is difficult to predict where ERP and PLM will be a few years from now. Increased compatibility, cloud-based systems, social media mining, and on-dema...
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software has undergone a profound change over recent years, dominated by three catchwords: integration, cloud computing and social design....
Faster time-to-market, better quality and lower cost are the drivers behind the latest developments unveiled at last week's Texprocess and Techtextil trade fairs in Frankfurt, Germany. Here, just-styl...
Lectra is offering users of its design, development and manufacturing solutions more visibility into the cost of production earlier in the design and product development phases....
The challenges of achieving better garment fit quality and consistency - and the ways in which well-controlled product development can help tackle the problem - will be the focus of a new webinar bein...
Technology company Lectra has named Shane Cumming as vice president of sales, fashion, for North America, responsible for strengthening Lectra's relationships with its fashion customers and helping th...
Lectra has enhanced its Kaledo textile design suite to offer a wider range of creative tools along with improved usability for speed, control and accuracy....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- UK must act with urgency to cut Brexit uncertainty
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts