US: Lectra appoints Epperson as VP of sales, manufacturing
Apparel industry technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Paul Epperson as vice president of sales, manufacturing for North America, tasked with helping firms in North America optimise their cutting rooms and reduce manufacturing costs.
Epperson will be responsible for leading strategic growth solutions for CAD/CAM solutions in the North American market, which includes Canada, the United States, Mexico and some countries in Central America.
He reports to Lectra North America president Roy Shurling and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
"Developing our position in North America is one of our top priorities and Paul's appointment will enable us to strengthen our sales team.
"At a time when many companies are cutting back, Lectra is continuing to invest in the future. As a result we are able to provide our customers with an innovative offer along with unrivaled consulting, support and customer care," said Daniel Harari, Lectra CEO.
Prior to joining Lectra Epperson spent 15 years at General Electric, where he most recently served as North American sales director for its automation division.
Given their rapid evolution over recent years, it is difficult to predict where ERP and PLM will be a few years from now. Increased compatibility, cloud-based systems, social media mining, and on-dema...
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software has undergone a profound change over recent years, dominated by three catchwords: integration, cloud computing and social design....
Faster time-to-market, better quality and lower cost are the drivers behind the latest developments unveiled at last week's Texprocess and Techtextil trade fairs in Frankfurt, Germany. Here, just-styl...
Lectra is offering users of its design, development and manufacturing solutions more visibility into the cost of production earlier in the design and product development phases....
The challenges of achieving better garment fit quality and consistency - and the ways in which well-controlled product development can help tackle the problem - will be the focus of a new webinar bein...
Technology company Lectra has named Shane Cumming as vice president of sales, fashion, for North America, responsible for strengthening Lectra's relationships with its fashion customers and helping th...
Lectra has enhanced its Kaledo textile design suite to offer a wider range of creative tools along with improved usability for speed, control and accuracy....
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- World cotton trade seen stable in 2015/16
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry