FRANCE: Lectra Appoints Hardware Products Director
Jean-Marc Vigneron has been appointed hardware products director at Lectra, with responsibility for research, development and production across the company's hardware offer. Vigneron most recently worked at Lucent Technologies, a world leader in telecommunications solutions, where he looked after the hardware development of base transceiver stations GSM for France and Germany. Prior to this he was head of research and development in the telephony department for the Asian region at Philips Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores