FRANCE: Lectra appoints Ingelaere North Europe head
Technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Edwin Ingelaere as its director of Northern Europe.
Based in Destelbergen, Belgium, Ingelaere heads a team of 35 spread across nine countries: Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands), Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden) and the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania).
With 20 years' experience, Ingelaere began his career with IT solutions integrator Telindus Group. He then joined Vasco Data Security as strategic marketing director. Before joining Lectra, he was business development director for the machine-to-machine (M2M) market.
"Lectra recently invested EUR50m in a global transformation plan for the future, including a 60% headcount increase in marketing, sales and consulting, and an accelerated R&D plan," said CEO Daniel Harari. "Edwin's mission is to accelerate our development in Northern Europe, a region where we have been market leader for more than 35 years, thanks to our experienced and multi-lingual team."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
In order to remain competitive in today's apparel environment, companies have to completely rethink how they operate, was the message at an event held by technology specialist Lectra....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts