FRANCE: Lectra enhances Kaledo textile design suite
Lectra has enhanced its Kaledo textile design suite to offer a wider range of creative tools along with improved usability for speed, control and accuracy.
Fashion companies "need to find the right balance between creativity and fast production," explains CEO Daniel Harari.
"With the added pressure of cost constraints, finding a design solution to secure creative ideas, while accelerating the workflow is critical to keep pace with the shifting fashion environment."
The new Kaledo V3R3 offers an enhanced colour palette and tools to create and manage colourways more effectively on printed, woven or knitted fabrics. It also encourages designers to improve workflow and retain better control over their designs.
"Information is reported in an intuitive and visual way that allows teams to communicate among themselves, but also with suppliers, for realistic fabrics with a minimum of error and reduced frequency of wasted samples," adds Lectra's fashion marketing director Anastasia Charbin.
Technology firm Lectra is expanding its team in Greater China to help firms improve their fashion design and development capabilities as they move from manufacturing to developing their own brands....
Details are emerging of the upcoming International Apparel Federation (IAF) World Fashion Convention, which this year is taking place in Kunshan, near Shanghai in China and will focus on how to create...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020