USA: Lectra Expands 3D Visual Merchant Support Team
Lectra has appointed of several new people to the support team for 3D Visual Merchant, its visual merchandising and retail space planning tool The primary mission of the group, which will work in Lectra's Los Angeles office and report directly to Nathalie Gondoin, international business development manager of Visual Merchandising Solutions, will be to accelerate the growth of 3D Visual Merchant through marketing and sales support and to provide account management services that include implementation, training and content creation services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again