FRANCE: Lectra hires managing director for Japan
Lectra, the French developer of integrated CAD/CAM solutions for the soft goods industries, has named Hotsumi Baba as managing director, Lectra Japan.
Based in Tokyo and reporting to Asia-Pacific president Robert Agnes, Baba is responsible for directing Lectra's overall operations in Japan.
He will also work to increase sales growth of value-added software, hardware and services across all market sectors and to boost the strength of the Lectra brand in Japan.
Hotsumi Baba joins Lectra from MSC Software Japan Ltd where he was vice president of sales.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Lectra has opened a subsidiary in the Indian city of Bangalore to help develop new sales opportunities and strengthen relationships with its existing customers....
Lectra has launched a new version of Modaris 3D Fit, its virtual 3D prototyping solution for the apparel industry....
Lingerie maker Van de Velde has chosen Lectra's new VectorLingerieMX to help boost productivity and profitability in its cutting department....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report