FRANCE: Lectra Launches Kaledo Style Solution
The program, like its predecessors, is a garment creation and illustration solution that enables apparel designers to quickly create garments, test colour and fabric combinations, and produce storyboards within the one tool.
However, Kaledo Style is unique in that it allows the definition, creation and communication of garments in a collection, thus broadening the scope of traditional industry or off-the-shelf drawing tools.
It also incorporates style, sizing and component information, enabling designers to facilitate its communication to internal teams and external business partners.
Kaledo Style is designed to integrate with Lectra's U4ia and PrimaVision textile design applications, as well as the company's various colour management, digital printing and prototyping solutions.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack