FRANCE: Lectra Launches New Design Solution
The program, named Kaledo Asset Manager, enables designers to capitalise on their accumulated designs by creating new patterns or crafting new colourways from existing models.
It also allows designers to fully leverage their assets by simplifying the task of searching through smart libraries for existing textile designs.
"Increasingly, developing new models implies adapting old ones to today's fashions," Lectra product manager for design, Jean-Christophe Pochet, said.
"Kaledo Asset Manager facilitates, speeds and optimizes their repeated use."
Kaledo Asset Manager is designed to work with Lectra design solutions PrimaVison and Kaledo Style, and is compatible with all standard picture file formats.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective