INDIA: Lectra opens subsidiary in Bangalore
Lectra has opened a subsidiary in the Indian city of Bangalore to help develop new sales opportunities and strengthen relationships with its existing customers.
The French company, which sells a range of specialised CAD/CAM and cutting systems for the soft goods industries, already works with Indian companies in the apparel, footwear and fashion accessories sector through its partner Magnum Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Laxmanasandra Jayaram (LJ) Prashanth will head Lectra's Indian subsidiary, with responsibility for coordinating all of Lectra's activities in the country.
Prior to joining Lectra, LJ Prashanth was head of global marketing at Infinite Computer Solutions, providers of IT solutions and services in Bangalore.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
With an increasing focus on quick response and short runs of multiple garment styles, more and more time in the production process is being given over to samples and pre-production work. Here Niki Tai...
London-based fashion designer Maria Grachvogel has developed her spring/summer 2009 collection using design, pattern-making, and marker-making solutions from Lectra....
CAD/CAM developer Lectra has launched an updated version of its Diamino automatic marker-making solution, which it claims will help fashion and footwear firms make significant fabric savings and impro...
Software and IT developer Lectra has named company veteran Roy Shurling as its new president of Lectra North America, based in Atlanta....
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack