Lectra promotes Ferauge to lead Japan business
Jean-Maurice Férauge has been named managing director of Lectra Japan, with responsibility for developing the company's presence in the country, particularly in the fashion sector.
Férauge, who joined Lectra in July 2010 as director of professional services, will also be responsible for recruiting new people to the company's Japanese teams.
“2015 marks a very important year in the history of Lectra in Japan since we are celebrating our 30 year anniversary in the archipelago," said Daniel Harari, Lectra CEO.
"Jean-Maurice Férauge has extensive experience in successfully managing far-reaching projects throughout the whole world, particularly in Japan. Since his arrival at Lectra he has contributed to the success of our major PLM projects and has expert knowledge and a strategic way of thinking that is in line with Lectra’s consulting offer.”
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US-based PLM solutions provider TradeStone Software is rebranding as Bamboo Rose, offering retailers, wholesalers and suppliers what it says is a new way to work that reflects the changing needs of th...
South African fashion retailer Truworths has chosen to implement Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) platform to help structure its product development process and support internatio...
Chinese textile giant Luthai Textile has chosen to implement Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) platform as it looks to grow its Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) and own branded a...
PLM solution provider Centric Software has opened its first office in Scandinavia as part of its ongoing global expansion. ...
French children's wear brand Tape à L'Oeil is looking to speed time to market, support strategic objectives and reinforce its brand integrity with its new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution....
Private-label woven bottoms manufacturer General Sportwear Co has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to standardise processes across its vertically integrated supply chain. ...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022