USA: Lectra Shows Off New Design And Merchandising Products At PURE
Lectra Systems has announed that it will be demonstrating its design and merchandising solutions at the forth coming event PURE in the new ExCel building in London 11-13 February.
These solutions incorporate the latest developments at Lectra for brands, retailers and manufacturers.
The products that will be demonstrated include Gallery, which has been developed to manage the whole design chin by compiling all products related data (Style, trim, fabric, marker etc) into a database while presenting and using information in a reliable and standardized manner.
U4ia will also be on display. U4ia is a design tool that allows the customer to render drawings accurately on the screen in 3D and cover with chosen textures and colours stored in its database.
Lectra systems will also showcase the Prima Vision which was first developed in 1085. Prima Vision is a dedicated design and communication tool for the fashion, apparel, hosiery and textile industries. It is modular in structure and includes professional modules for garment design, knitwear, colour wovens, printed textiles and draping.
Demonstration of these products and more will run each day throughout the show and product specialist will be available to discuss any requirements.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Italian suit maker Canali combines a mix of high technology and traditional tailoring in its manufacturing process. Niki Tait recently visited the company's automated cutting room and reports here on ...
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022