CHINA: Lectra to support Ruyi manufacturing expansion
Technology solutions provider Lectra is set to support the expansion of manufacturing operations at Chinese textile and apparel maker Ruyi Group.
Part of a strategic partnership between the two businesses, the work will see Lectra help Ruyi to boost production at its Taian plant in Shandong province, supplying international men’s wear clients and the company’s own brands.
The partnership will enable Ruyi to have an end-to-end manufacturing chain in place, which the companies said would help it to serve its customers better, and also optimise development and manufacturing for its own brands.
“To follow fashion industry trends, Ruyi is in urgent need of world-class, intelligent systems with advanced information technologies,” said Qiu Dong, president of Ruyi Group.
“We want to build a long-term strategic relationship between Lectra and Ruyi.
“In doing so, Ruyi will be able to make the most of its current resources, leverage its R&D team and transform traditional methods with leading information technologies, thus promoting the growth of the textile industry in China and even in other countries around the world.”
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems provide increasingly sophisticated tools for getting the right products to market at the right time - with current trends including more integration with ERP...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of 'product lifecycle management' (PLM) and 'enterprise resource planning' (ERP) systems....
Chinese footwear company Aokang is adopting Lectra Fashion PLM to increase visibility and control over its supply chain....
Technology solutions provider Lectra says the creation of a new subsidiary in Seoul will contribute to accelerating its development in Asia....
Responding to industry needs for faster fashion cycles, Lectra has released the latest version of its Kaledo design solution....
Technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Microsoft executive Karen Elalouf as its managing director for France as the firm looks to accelerate growth in its home market....
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey