UK: Lectra UK Opens New Office In London
Lectra Systems UK Ltd opened a new five floor office in Mayfair, London at the beginning of February for its UK sales and marketing operations. The new office will be the UK headquarters for all sales and marketing operations for Lectra Systems UK while finance and service operations will remain in the Shipley office. The Mayfair office will also have training facilities for all Lectra software products (U4ia, Prima, Modaris/Formaris, Diamino, FitNet and Gallery) and a demonstration suite for demonstrating the e-prototyping solution which includes design, merchandising, digital printing and sample cutting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth