UK: Lectra UK Opens New Office In London
Lectra Systems UK Ltd opened a new five floor office in Mayfair, London at the beginning of February for its UK sales and marketing operations. The new office will be the UK headquarters for all sales and marketing operations for Lectra Systems UK while finance and service operations will remain in the Shipley office. The Mayfair office will also have training facilities for all Lectra software products (U4ia, Prima, Modaris/Formaris, Diamino, FitNet and Gallery) and a demonstration suite for demonstrating the e-prototyping solution which includes design, merchandising, digital printing and sample cutting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020