UK: Lectra Updates Service Portfolio To Include Consultancy
Lectra Systems has completely reorganised its UK service department in a bid to help customers derive maximum benefit from their software systems. The company, which supplies a number of e-design, e-sales and e-manufacturing solutions to the apparel sector, has introduced a comprehensive range of project management, consultation and support tools to ensure that clients not only invest in the most appropriate software for their business, but also ensure that it continues to deliver clear benefits into the future.The changes follow the arrival of Debbie Kirkby as the company's customer service director in September 1999.The new programme addresses the entire lifecycle of a system from initial design, through implementation, to on-going management, support and development. It can be finely tailored to suit individual requirements and can combine with the customer's own resources. Support and management is also available for periods up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.Speaking to just-style.com, Debbie Kirkby explained that the newly refined services portfolio means that Lectra will be able to work more closely with its customers to optimise the way in which they use their systems and train the people who will be operating them. She added that it will also allow Lectra to tell its customers about new products and software updates. Consultancy is one of the key services provided. This analyses system needs, business impact, training and system design to ensure that the solution delivers clear benefits. Project management; fault management; configuration management; a help desk; and fault rectification/maintenance are offered too. Training can be undertaken at Lectra Schools, or on-site at customer premises.Additional information can be found at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022