AUSTRIA: Leder & Schuh Behind Europe's Largest Shoe Store
A new shoe superstore boasting more than 40,000 different styles and models of shoes and footwear will open its doors on the outskirts of Vienna early next month. Billed as Europe's largest shoe shop, the new venture is the brainchild of Austrian market leader Leder & Schuh (Humanic) as it looks to fight off fierce competition from close rival Stiefel Koenig.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"