UK: Lee Sharpe to endorse Sergio Tacchini range
Italian sportswear brand Sergio Tacchini has appointed ex-footballer Lee Sharpe to be UK ambassador for a forthcoming shoe range, Brand Republic reported.
Sharpe, a former Manchester United and Leeds United footballer, has more recently appeared on ITV's reality TV show Celebrity Love Island.
In 2001, tennis player and ex-Tacchini ambassador Martina Hingis unsuccessfully sued the firm for allegedly supplying her with shoes that hurt her foot and ankle.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts