UK: Leeds Group Announces Pre-Tax Profits
Textiles firm Leeds Group has announced pre tax profits of £3.2m, which it believes will place its core operations in an ideal place for growth. The pretax profits present a substantial increase for the group whose annual turnover has increased from £61.1m in 1999 to £64.5m for 2000. Leeds Group chief executive Chris J Marsden believed that the results meant that the group's core businesses were now well positioned to continue to grow over the next year and beyond. He also said that he felt the results provided a platform for the group to reposition its traditional manufacturing businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"