UK: Leeds Group Announces Pre-Tax Profits
Textiles firm Leeds Group has announced pre tax profits of £3.2m, which it believes will place its core operations in an ideal place for growth. The pretax profits present a substantial increase for the group whose annual turnover has increased from £61.1m in 1999 to £64.5m for 2000. Leeds Group chief executive Chris J Marsden believed that the results meant that the group's core businesses were now well positioned to continue to grow over the next year and beyond. He also said that he felt the results provided a platform for the group to reposition its traditional manufacturing businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020