USA: Leftgear.com Introduces First Online Discussion Groups for Left Coast Style Watchers
Leftgear.com today launched its newest feature, "Style Chat," an online forum giving fashionistas worldwide a unique opportunity to gather and share their Left Coast (a.k.a. West Coast) fashion- and style-related stories, tips and insights. With Style Chat, leftgear.com has created the first virtual meeting place for avid Left Coast style watchers. "We wanted to take advantage of the Internet's potential as an interactive and community-building tool to provide users with a place to gather and discuss their favorite subject -- fashion," said leftgear.com President Paige Dunn. "Style Chat brings leftgear.com one step closer to our goal of becoming the leading online portal for Left Coast style." Style Chat also allows leftgear.com to pass along to its designers any comments on what fashions users would like to see offered on leftgear.com in the future. Style Chat topics address various aspects of Left Coast life. Leftgear Notions lets users share fashion and design tips, while Style Sheet allows them to discuss past and current issues of leftgear.com's e-mail newsletter of the same name. In Left Coast Life, users talk about fashion happenings on the Left Coast. Talk Design will occasionally feature a leftgear.com fashion designer, allowing users to sneak a peek behind the scenes of the exciting world of fashion.Style Chat is powered by Inclusion, Inc., a full service provider of software for hosted and managed Internet communities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective