USA: Leftgear.com Introduces First Online Discussion Groups for Left Coast Style Watchers
Leftgear.com today launched its newest feature, "Style Chat," an online forum giving fashionistas worldwide a unique opportunity to gather and share their Left Coast (a.k.a. West Coast) fashion- and style-related stories, tips and insights. With Style Chat, leftgear.com has created the first virtual meeting place for avid Left Coast style watchers. "We wanted to take advantage of the Internet's potential as an interactive and community-building tool to provide users with a place to gather and discuss their favorite subject -- fashion," said leftgear.com President Paige Dunn. "Style Chat brings leftgear.com one step closer to our goal of becoming the leading online portal for Left Coast style." Style Chat also allows leftgear.com to pass along to its designers any comments on what fashions users would like to see offered on leftgear.com in the future. Style Chat topics address various aspects of Left Coast life. Leftgear Notions lets users share fashion and design tips, while Style Sheet allows them to discuss past and current issues of leftgear.com's e-mail newsletter of the same name. In Left Coast Life, users talk about fashion happenings on the Left Coast. Talk Design will occasionally feature a leftgear.com fashion designer, allowing users to sneak a peek behind the scenes of the exciting world of fashion.Style Chat is powered by Inclusion, Inc., a full service provider of software for hosted and managed Internet communities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022