VIETNAM: Legamex Launches Charity Discount Exchange
Vietnamese clothing manufacturer Legamex is to show its support for charity by offering clothing discounts in exchange for old items of clothing.
Customers attending the High-Quality Vietnamese Goods 2001 fair will be offered a 15 per cent discount for bringing in old Legamex items and a 10 per cent discount for any other branded clothing.
All the second hand clothing accepted in the programme will be sent off to the Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper to be redistributed to various charities.
Legamex will continue to run the exchange programme through its stores until the end of August.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022