FRANCE: Lejaby To Hold EGM To Discuss Future
French lingerie manufacturer Lejaby is reported to have organised an extraordinary works council meeting for Thursday to confirm it has been put up for sale by US parent Warnaco, which has filed for bankruptcy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar