AUSTRIA: Lenzing Buys Tencel – Der Standard
The British company, which has annual sales of about EUR100 million, was previously owned by investment group CVC Capital Partners Ltd.
Financial details for the deal were not disclosed.
Companies: Lenzing Group
Fibre company The Lenzing Group and engineering business Zimmer have settled a dispute over the patent for lyocell technology by way of a license deal for some of the designs in question....
Manmade cellulose fibre producer The Lenzing Group is to increase the prices of its fibres beginning in the fourth quarter....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores