USA: Leonard Deploys Porini Development System
The Paris-based company, which serves international clients including Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, said in a statement that its deployment of Porini's Collection Development System (CDS) had provided "real time visibility in all areas of the business and (saved) a minimum of several weeks in the production cycle."
Through CDS, Leonard is able to work seamlessly with its Milan-based prototyping and product engineering department.
The software is also fully integrated with Porini's enterprise application G-TeX, optimising all planning, pricing, sales and production activities.
"Leonard competes in a fast-paced and demanding market segment and clearly understands the value of speed and collaboration in their business," Porini USA president Enrico Turconi explained.
"Together we have deployed a complete, seamless solution that has concurrently reduced time to market and improved efficiency."
Porini, a global leader in complete apparel and textile software, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blue Fox Enterprises NV.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sourcing at MAGIC tackles trade, Africa and speed
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar