USA: LePlus Launches Plus Size Dress Range On Internet
LePlus Enterprises, LLC has launched a versatile line of dresses for large and tall women to be sold over the Internet. Today it released the "LePlus Dress" on its website www.leplusdress.com , as a response to the demand for an attractive and becoming wardrobe anchor. Miriam Black, the company founder and manager, said: "It's time for large women to get readily available, smart clothing with classic lines that can be accented beautifully by each woman's personal choices. Because women of size are underserved and often ignored, visitors to the website are encouraged to join the online LePlus Club to share ideas, experiences and wardrobe needs. Sizing ranges from 1X-10X and are available in street length and full length as well as in bold colors. "We are really listening to you" is LePlus' message to its customers. For more information or contact Miriam Black, president, +1 303/409-1285 (direct) or (toll-free) 877/754-8657.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016