USA: LePlus Launches Plus Size Dress Range On Internet
LePlus Enterprises, LLC has launched a versatile line of dresses for large and tall women to be sold over the Internet. Today it released the "LePlus Dress" on its website www.leplusdress.com , as a response to the demand for an attractive and becoming wardrobe anchor. Miriam Black, the company founder and manager, said: "It's time for large women to get readily available, smart clothing with classic lines that can be accented beautifully by each woman's personal choices. Because women of size are underserved and often ignored, visitors to the website are encouraged to join the online LePlus Club to share ideas, experiences and wardrobe needs. Sizing ranges from 1X-10X and are available in street length and full length as well as in bold colors. "We are really listening to you" is LePlus' message to its customers. For more information or contact Miriam Black, president, +1 303/409-1285 (direct) or (toll-free) 877/754-8657.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report