USA: LePlus Launches Plus Size Dress Range On Internet
LePlus Enterprises, LLC has launched a versatile line of dresses for large and tall women to be sold over the Internet. Today it released the "LePlus Dress" on its website www.leplusdress.com , as a response to the demand for an attractive and becoming wardrobe anchor. Miriam Black, the company founder and manager, said: "It's time for large women to get readily available, smart clothing with classic lines that can be accented beautifully by each woman's personal choices. Because women of size are underserved and often ignored, visitors to the website are encouraged to join the online LePlus Club to share ideas, experiences and wardrobe needs. Sizing ranges from 1X-10X and are available in street length and full length as well as in bold colors. "We are really listening to you" is LePlus' message to its customers. For more information or contact Miriam Black, president, +1 303/409-1285 (direct) or (toll-free) 877/754-8657.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022