HONG KONG: LeRoi To Launch New Women's Label
Women's fashion firm LeRoi Holdings on Monday announced plans to invest up to $900,000 in a trendy new label for young women.
The company said the new brand would be designed by Justin Ying and will be launched in March to a target audience of women aged 16 to 25.
LeRoi, which has nearly 70 franchises, distributes a wide range of women's fashion including coats, dresses, sweaters, shirts and blouses.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar