CANADA: Les Boutiques San Francisco Doubles Q1 Loss
Troubled fashion retailer Les Boutiques San Francisco Inc (Group) on Thursday revealed it doubled its first quarter net loss amid sliding sales but said its turnaround plan was progressing as planned. The Montreal-based operator of 137 stores under banners such as San Francisco Maillots and Bikini Village posted a net loss of C$2.5 million versus C$1.2m last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores