USA: Leslie Fay's CEO Departs
John A Ward today leaves his position as president and chief executive officer of women's apparel retailer The Leslie Fay Company Inc. Mr Ward joined Leslie Fay in 1989 and became chief executive officer in 1997. John J Pomerantz, chairman of the board will assume the role of chief executive officer, effective immediately. The company has retained an executive search firm and commenced a search for a new president and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"