USA: Levi Launches Second Tax Probe - Paper
Jeans giant Levi Strauss & Co was on Monday reported to have hired an outside counsel for the second probe into tax and accounting allegations after deciding an earlier investigation was inadequate. The Wall Street Journal said the company, which recently countersued two former executives over allegations it booked questionable income and tax deductions, had decided the lawyer behind the original probe had too closer ties with it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores