USA: Levi Strauss Agrees Deal For Dockers' Kids Range
The collections, which will ship next May, will feature signature Dockers khaki-influenced styling in pants, knit and woven tops, sweaters, outerwear, school uniforms, footwear and accessories.
"We are excited about the opportunity to fully embed the Dockers brand in the youth category with a complete collection of boys and girls apparel," said Jim Tibbs, Dockers vice president of merchandising.
"Haddad Apparel Group has extensive expertise in this area and we are looking forward to offering the market another successful product offering from the Dockers brand."
Jack Haddad, president of Haddad Apparel, added: "We look forward to a very strong collaborative partnership with Dockers, the premier casual brand in America.
"We intend to expand the kid's presence of the Dockers brand at retail with that unique mix of style, quality and value that the Dockers brand is known for."
Companies: Levi Strauss & Co
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Wal-Mart is famous for its everyday low prices. The world's largest company continues to dramatically transform the retail landscape by exploring new growth avenues, selling new categories of merchand...
Casual apparel company Levi Strauss & Co said it has broken free from an eight-year sales decline, but warned it expects a "challenging" 2006. ...
Nitches has entered a licensing partnership with the Levi Strauss & Co brand Dockers for men's swimwear, graphic t-shirts and casual knit tops. ...
Casual clothing company Levi Strauss & Co has named Hilary Krane as senior vice president and general counsel as of January 2006....
After testing new body-scanning technology in the United States, Levi Strauss is now launching the service permanently in its Japanese stores this autumn....
Levi Strauss Europe is renewing an exclusive licensing agreement with DC Company to design, produce, market and distribute a range of footwear and belts for men and women under the Levi's brand label...
Casual clothing brand Dockers is soon to launch onto the Argentine market, Latin America News Digest reported....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss and Co is relaunching its Dockers brand in the Indian market with 'never-iron' 100 per cent cotton trousers....
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022