US: Levi Strauss & Co names Stephen Neal as chairman
Jeans giant Levi Strauss & Co has named Stephen Neal as chairman of the board with immediate effect.
Neal, who is chairman of law firm Cooley LLP and has been a director of LS&Co since 2007, replaces Richard Kauffman who is moving to the public sector as a senior advisor to the US secretary of energy.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week includes a look at the global apparel market, a report on the growing footwear market in Morocco, and a review of the denim and jeanswear in...
Discount retail giant Target Corporation has joined global brands and retailers including Levi Strauss, H&M, Gucci, Benetton and Esprit in banning the use of sandblasting on all owned-brand and nation...
Columbia Sportswear Company has appointed Hyung-Rae (HR) Cho as the new general manager of its wholly owned Korean subsidiary, with immediate effect....
Jeans giant Levi Strauss & Co has seen its fourth quarter profit nearly cut in half as rising cotton costs outpaced higher ticket prices....
Naturally Advanced Technologies has announced a partnership with Tuscarora Yarns to explore a range of blended yarns using Crailar Flax....
Top stories on just-style this week included speculation around Bangladesh's rise as a sourcing hotspot, JC Penney's plans to overhaul its offer and Sun European Partners' plans for UK retailer Bonmar...
Levi Strauss & Co has confirmed to just-style that it does not source items like paper, product packaging and hang-tags from endangered rainforests....
TradeCard's global network of 10,000 retailers, brands, manufacturers and service providers grew by 36% in 2011, the company revealed this week, as its trading partners continued to embrace the cloud-...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective