USA: Levi Strauss Extends Its Exchange Offer
Levi Strauss & Co announced today that it has extended the expiration date of its pending offer to exchange (the "Exchange Offer") its 6.80 per cent Notes due 2003 and 7.00 per cent Notes due 2006 which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for all of its outstanding, unregistered 6.80 per cent Notes due 2003 and 7.00 per cent Notes due 2006. The Exchange Offer will now expire at 5 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time, on June 19, 2000, unless otherwise extended. All other terms and conditions of the Exchange Offer shall remain as set forth in the Prospectus dated May 17, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth