USA: Levi Strauss Extends Its Exchange Offer
Levi Strauss & Co announced today that it has extended the expiration date of its pending offer to exchange (the "Exchange Offer") its 6.80 per cent Notes due 2003 and 7.00 per cent Notes due 2006 which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for all of its outstanding, unregistered 6.80 per cent Notes due 2003 and 7.00 per cent Notes due 2006. The Exchange Offer will now expire at 5 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time, on June 19, 2000, unless otherwise extended. All other terms and conditions of the Exchange Offer shall remain as set forth in the Prospectus dated May 17, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack