USA: Levi Strauss Rolls Out CPM Solution Worldwide
Following a nine-mill trial of Freeborders' new CPM raw materials management software, Levi Strauss & Co is now rolling out the solution in all of its mills worldwide. Freeborders, which provides Collaborative Product Management (CPM) solutions for the global retail industry, launched the commercial release of its product to global brands and manufacturers earlier this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands