BELGIUM: Levi Strauss To Relocate Dockers Europe HQ
US jeans maker Levi Strauss is relocating the European headquarters of its Dockers Europe subsidiary from Amsterdam to Brussels this autumn.
The move will cost around €5.6 million. The company said it will also move 50 jobs from Amsterdam to Brussels.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Wal-Mart is famous for its everyday low prices. The world's largest company continues to dramatically transform the retail landscape by exploring new growth avenues, selling new categories of merchand...
Casual apparel company Levi Strauss & Co said it has broken free from an eight-year sales decline, but warned it expects a "challenging" 2006. ...
Nitches has entered a licensing partnership with the Levi Strauss & Co brand Dockers for men's swimwear, graphic t-shirts and casual knit tops. ...
Casual clothing company Levi Strauss & Co has named Hilary Krane as senior vice president and general counsel as of January 2006....
After testing new body-scanning technology in the United States, Levi Strauss is now launching the service permanently in its Japanese stores this autumn....
Levi Strauss Europe is renewing an exclusive licensing agreement with DC Company to design, produce, market and distribute a range of footwear and belts for men and women under the Levi's brand label...
Casual clothing brand Dockers is soon to launch onto the Argentine market, Latin America News Digest reported....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss and Co is relaunching its Dockers brand in the Indian market with 'never-iron' 100 per cent cotton trousers....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report